Monday, June 7, 2010

i want your psychoo

Is there anyone you're holding on to, even though you know you shouldn't?
fuck no :)

Your ex says he/she misses you, and you say?
go die :D

Do you get high a lot?
nuh bro

Do you look like your sibling(s)?
yeah me and dan look alike.. we look like dada

When was the last time you rode in a car? With who?
mumma this arvo

How was today?
pretty good!

How often do you say 'lol' in a computer or text conversation?
fucking never.

Do you like the taste of beer?
cola beer is yum

The last person you kissed, how many times have you cried in front of them?
:|

Do you find smoking unattractive?
nope

Do you believe in kissing when you're not together yet?
fuck yeah I do

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat and live forever?
yeah actually, I’d cut out one person tho!

If someone wanted to tell you how they felt, would you listen?
depends who it was, but yeah

Have you talked to the person you like today?
I like a lot of people

Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
yes

Are you talking to anyone on Myspace IM right now?
I don’t use IM on myspaz

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
nuffin bro

What woke you up this morning?
alarm :)

Would you rather date someone who is really protective or not protective at all?
protective :D

What was the last thing you and your parents argued about?
um I wanted them to drive me to subway cos I wanted dinner and I was being a bitch haha

Did your ex boyfriend/ girlfriend do anything to piss you off today?
he is just a fuckhead, but I don’t think about him.. ever :D

Will this weekend be a good one?
yes!

Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
yeah, and I wish they did!

What are you doing?
nothing much

Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
hahah yes

Did your last kiss take place on a bed?
yeah

Do you want children?
yeah when im older

If somebody liked you right now, what do you think a cool way to let you know would be?
just telling me would be nice

Were you single over the summer?
I wish!

Are you sober?
not really ;) I have a lot of panadol in my system

How do you currently feel?
pretty good thanks baby

What time did you wake up this morning?
8.45

What do you currently hear?
retro dance

Do you like anyone?
I like a lot of people

Are you going to get high tonight?
nuh

Do you use Aim, Msn, or Facebook?
msn and facey

Do you want to be single or with someone?
I love being single right now.

Wanting anything?
a ticket to albury airport & 50grand.

Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
nope.

Are you going to get hurt by a girl/guy anytime soon?
nope!

Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
yeah

What were you doing at 4 AM this morning?
noozin

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at now?
nope! But I love it!

Where is the boy/girl who has your heart?
well I’m right here and I have my heart.. so does twilight saga..

Do you miss anyone?
alex & teoni & tam & claire

Do you want someone dead?
yeah haha

What did you last eat?
pumpkin soup!

What month were you born in?
September!

Do you like thunderstorms?
love em!

Have you ever used your bra to hold things like you would a pocket?
yeah

Has this week been a good one?
yeah it’s just started

Let me guess, your last incoming call was from the opposite sex?
nuh

Do you know what you wanna be when you grow up?
nope

Have you held hands with anyone lately?
yeah Saturday night

Would you take $20,000 or a brand new car?
20,000

Do you know anyone named Matt?
yeah a few…

What smiley face do you use often?
:)

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
yes

Who are you sitting next to right now?
no one

Whats your favourite word?
fuck

Last person you texted?
Im texting whitey as we speak

No comments:

Post a Comment