Thursday, July 22, 2010

eee

Ten hows:
How did you get one of your scars?
I cut my finger
How did you spend your last birthday?
in roi bar.. so hating life!
How did your night go last night?
boringggg
How did you go in high school?
I don’t go to high school!
How did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I went to a shop and picked it out?
How often do you see your bestfriend?
fucking never :( BUT I GET TO REALLY SOON :D
How much money did you spend last month?
I spend wayyyyyyyy toooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh $$$$$$$$$$$$$
How old do you want to be when you get married?
I dunno
How old will you be at your next birthday?
19!


Nine what's:
Your mothers name?
Belinda!
What did you do last weekend?
went out to red sea with kassie and some gurlsss :)
What is the most important part of your life?
mum dad & brother
What would you rather be doing?
a lot!
What did you last cry over?
laughter
What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
um… being with alex on her porch with a bottle of vodka/whatever she drinks & a pack of smokes! haha
Whats the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
not liars
What are you worried about?
not a lot
What did you have for breakfast?
crackers with cheese!


Eight you's:
Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
can’t say I have
Have you ever had your heart broken?
yeah.
Have you ever been out of the country?
yeah
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
yes
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
yeah
Have you ever had sex on the beach?
nope!
Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
nope
Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
nope


Seven who's?
Who was the last person you saw?
mumma and dadda
Who was the last person you texted?
alex
Who was the last person you hung out with?
kassie
Who was the last person to call you?
work people
Who did you last hug?
mumma
Who is the last person who texted you?
my friends hate me and don’t text me
Who was the last person you said 'I love you' to?
dadda

Six where's:
Where does your bestfriend live?
albury.
Where did you last go?
work
Where did you last hang out?
work?
Where do you go to school?
I don’t go to school
Where is your favourite place to be?
alex’s porch
Where di d you sleep last night?
my beddie

Five do's?
Do you like someone right now?
I wishhhh
Do you think anyone likes you?
again, I wishhh
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
nope
Do you know the muffin man?
no
Does the future scare you?
no

Four why's?
Why are you best friends with you best friend?
because she’s the best girl in the world
Why did you get a blog?
I dunno teoni told me to hahaha
Why did your parents give you the name you have?
because its lovely
Why are you doing this survey?
because im bored

Three if's?
If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invisibility.
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
yes
If you were stranded on a deserted island and you could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
a plane.. so I could get home.. hahaha

Two would-you-ever's?
Would you ever get back together with any of your ex's if they asked you?
NEVER
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
yeah

One last question:
Are you happy with you life right now?
yeah I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment